Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Based on the technical requirements and documentations, complete or support whole process of hardware and sensor installation
Coordinate data preparation and post-processing process between OEM engineers and IT team
- Check the data upload status with MSP (Map Service Provider)
- Report the data upload status on demand
- Check the data post-processing status with IT
- Report the post-processing status on demand
- Track and report the problems and resolving status in the data preparation process
Analyze and evaluate ADAS and L3 AD function events in internal software (internal field validation software).
- Fill out the situation of the events (e.g. day/night, light, lane situation, etc…)
- Evaluate the events base on the camera and signal data.
- Evaluate the function events from the both driver and system perspective
- Driver perspective: whether the triggered function is benefit and comfort for the driver him/herself.
- System perspective: whether the triggered function is as expected and as designed.
- Investigate critical events on the system level and identify the possible cause of the problems.
- Check the signals and visualized perception objects.
- Analyze the events based on the use case and designed system behavior.
- Find the possible cause of the problem.
- Summarize results and generate report of each function.
- Fill out the assessment results (situation and evaluation) in the System.
- Basic statistic on collected data and events, e.g. mileage, data size, event number.
- Create statistical charts for event assessment results, e.g. proportion of correctness, confidence interval of the event occurrence frequency.
- Generate report slide per function based on the given template and tools
- Experience in ADAS and L3 AD system development and testing.
- Familiar with use cases and technical theory of ADAS and L3 AD functions.
- Familiar with vehicle dynamic terms (e.g. momentum, torque, steering angle, yaw rate, etc.).
- Good knowledge in statistic and data analysis.
- Good skills in data analysis required software and Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with of Radar and Lidar technology.
- Familiar with Python script for data management and analysis.
- English required in this document descript working scope.
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.