Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish a community for experience sharing and learning formats
- Support the value creation organization to perform and continuously improve
- Exchanged/align current status of Agile implementation
- Update and refine the SAFe Framework based on 1st version
- Identify projects with high motivation and condition to implement agile coach
- Provide coaching and guidance to team members
- Project Management concepts, process, activities, roles and guidance brought together
- Clear definition of what “project” means in the SAFe
- Each process level clarifies project management activities, events, roles, and artifacts
- Identify Agile/SAFe implement roadmap
- Carry into the organization
- Communication of impact
- Accompaniment & support of Solutions
- Organization & planning of onboarding into the new project & working environment
- Identify affected stakeholders
- Clear understanding of work products
- SAFe Certificated
- 10+ years’ experience related domains
- Fluent English and Chinese is a must
- Knowledge of ASPICE and Enterprise Architecture
At TeamOne, we put our employees first. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including additional health insurance, paid time off, flexible schedules, professional development opportunities, performance bonuses, parental leave, company events, and employee discounts. We believe in creating a positive and supportive work environment that helps our team members thrive
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.