Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, building and deliver the algorithm runtime to support algorithm landing in production environment.
- Define AI governance needed modules and related processes and integrate such modules(pipeline) into MLOPS toolchains and platform+ Specialist on AI, ML,Pattern reorganization and CV related area.
- Have good knowledge on how to build and delivery algorithm system to support kinds of data analysis tasks
- Be familiar with python and python related system architecture, and can setup the platform to support kinds of data analysis tasks
- Deep knowledge on computer vision related model validation, governance and adversary attack: ensure that a model is not only validated for Accuracy, but also for other metrics like Fairness and Interpretability
- Prepare the plan and oversee the implementation of quality assurance processes in relation to model testing by different stakeholders; Model performance testing, model acceptance testing by product managers/consultants/customers, other forms of testing as applicable (such as metamorphic testing, dual coding testing, blackbox, white-box testing etc)
- Prepare the plan and oversee the implementation of continuous delivery/deployment strategies (A/B testing, canary testing etc) of machine learning models
- Ability to solve problems to support business development using on board technology, such as model tailor, model compression, knowledge distillation
- Work collaboratively and in a cross-functional environment to deliver world-class applications
- Define & design the technical architecture for the MLOPs products together with the product manager/owner
- Define and propagate the DevOps best practices to MLOps improve quality reliability and work efficiency
- Responsible for MLOps pipelines design, implementation and operation.
- Responsible for MLOps IAC pipeline design, implementation and operation.
- Standardize the IDE usages of multiple development languages shell/python/go
- Standardize the Unit Test process;+ Standardize the Static Code Scan process;
- To be responsible for the maintenance the relevant MLOps tools integration and required function customization
- Implement, maintain and scale the ever-growing MLOps CI/CD/CT delivery pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer related major
- Master on shell, python, go, groovy+ Work experience with computer vision, natural language processing, recommendation system etc.+ Programming skills: Python, Java, C++
- Stay up-to-date with current developments in the field of AI – Safe AI, Ethical AI, Fair AI etc.
- DevOps concepts for ML pipeline automation(MLOps)
- Master on Jenkins/Azure DevOps/Kubeflow pipeline development
- Master on Docker and Kubernetes Architecture Principle and surrounding ecology
- Good at one of Kubeflow,Apache Airflow,beam,Azure aml pipeline
- Familiar with typical computer vision task and network: VGG, ResNet, Deeplab, Mobilenet, MaskRCNN, ViT,SSD,Yolo and etc.
- Familiar with ML framework Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, Scikit-Learn
- Familiar with dependency packages management tools
- Familiar with popular UT tools/framework such as Junit, Pyunit, PHPunit etc.
- Familiar with DevOps Integration Platform Jenkins,MSBuilder,Fabric8, Travis CI etc.
- Knowledge software optimization, embedded programming is a plus
- Experience of accepted of CCF-A or CCF-B papers is preferred
- Fluent in English and Chinese
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.