Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply architecture and design principals consistently and holistically to ensure the quality and safety of AI models and applications
- As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design
- Manage self-initiated goals in a collaborative team environment
- Good focus on DevOps use-cases and work-flows. Work with SCRUM teams and Product Management to refine requirements, understand how we will meet the broader properties of the system and help design efficient, flexible, highly scalable and extensible services
- Be responsible for the AI algorithm analysis and model development to make AI assistant and AITA applications more valuable. Research new trends in utilizing up to date machine learning technology to support mobility focused AI assistant and AITA project. Help shaping the AI algorithm strategy and services
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer related major
- Work experience with computer vision, natural language processing or audio related algorithm
- Familiar with data quality test & model quality test including safety/robustness/explanation/fairness etc.
- Familiar with Django, Vue, Nodejs etc.+ Familiar with one of the model robustness testing framework such as deep hunter/deep test/deep explore etc.+ Familiar with Python/C++
- Structured working style, advanced time management and strong analytical skills
- Strong abilities in independent, self-organized work, and cross-functional/-entity collaboration
- Strong confidence and reliability
- Fluent in Chinese and English
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.