Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Feature implementation tracking
- Track general function of HMI(Menus, Top Bar and Settings)
- B-Sample full test
- C-Sample full test
- Regular test drives incl. planning, execution, ticket-creation and reporting
- Milestone test drives B-Sample/C-Sample/BMG
- Defect ticket creation and verification, including capture traces
- Generate test status report and internal report to project lead, discuss with Function Owner about issues and bugs found
- Maintenance of test benches and vehicles
- Test rides of long distance going through different major cities for milestone deliveries from suppliers
- Test drives in one city for several days for a special purpose, e.g. support for management test drive, support for function owner or checking a single feature in detail
- Test drives in one city or between cities for error verification
- Joint test drives with suppliers
- Business trip to other China cities or other countries will be required
- Familiar with vehicle architecture and communication protocol
- Basic understanding in software development is required
- 3+ years of experience in vehicle infotainment or Android system development/testing
- Know development tools, such as CANoe and Jira is required
- Familiar with Android System
- Good English skills
At TeamOne, we put our employees first. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including additional health insurance, paid time off, flexible schedules, professional development opportunities, performance bonuses, parental leave, company events, and employee discounts. We believe in creating a positive and supportive work environment that helps our team members thrive
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.