Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply architecture and design principals consistently and holistically to enable target end-to-end AI algorithm usage scenarios
- As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design
- Manage self-initiated goals in a collaborative team environment
- Good focus on DevOps use-cases and work-flows. Work with SCRUM teams and Product Management to refine requirements, understand how we will meet the broader properties of the system and help design efficient, flexible, highly scalable and extensible services
- Be responsible for the AI algorithm analysis and model development to make AI assistant and AITA applications more valuable. Research new trends in utilizing up to date machine learning technology to support mobility focused AI assistant and AITA project. Help shaping the AI algorithm strategy and services
- Master’s degree or above in computer related major
- Work experience with computer vision for landmark detection and pose/gesture recognition by using RGB/IR camera
- Familiar with traditional machine learning algorithm: RF, SVM, LR, GBDT etc
- Familiar with deep learning algorithm: CNN for landmark detection etc
- Familiar with mmpose, mmdetection and mmcv
- Programming skills: Expert in coding with python
- Have some knowledge of Neural Networks (tensorflow, tensorflow lite, Pytorch, Keras, caffe, etc)
- Experience of accepted of CCF-A or CCF-B papers is preferred
- Knowledge software optimization, embedded programming and Head Unit is a plus
- Structured working style, advanced time management and strong analytical skills
- Strong abilities in independent, self-organized work, and cross-functional/-entity collaboration
- Strong confidence and reliability+ English Fluent+ Chinese Fluent
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.