Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Coaching of all roles involved and collaborating with assigned coaches
- Conducting central team events
- Designing the team environment to enable optimal value flow
- Process stability and adherence to agile methods, values and principles in the Agile team
- Synchronization with other Agile teams
- Steering of topics into transformation and active participation
- Responsibility for the organizational cut of the team, resource availability, processes, workflows and rules within the team in coordination with the product owner as well as with the higher levels
- Clear understanding of work products with SAFe Info Model including Applied SAFe Information Model
- SAFe Certificated
- 3 years’ experience related domains
- Fluent business language skill in English (verbal and written)
At TeamOne, we put our employees first. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including additional health insurance, paid time off, flexible schedules, professional development opportunities, performance bonuses, parental leave, company events, and employee discounts. We believe in creating a positive and supportive work environment that helps our team members thrive
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.