Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Master the core processes of CSMS, e.g. Product Risk Management, Secure Development Lifecycle, Security Operation Processes
- Local adaptation of CSMS in China and ensure its compliance with GB and GB/T standards
- Author the CSMS policy of CCP45
- Prepare/collect auditing artifacts for CSMS certification
- Promote awareness and provide trainings for the actual user of CSMS
- Interface internal/external Auditors
- Build and maintain the interfaces with other Corporate Management Systems, e.g. ACSMS, QMS and CSMS in headquarter
- Steer/facilitate the operation of processes in CSMS, ensure its proper enforcement and timely triggering
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or the equivalent in experience
- Experience of CSMS certification
- Good knowledge of ISO 19011
- In depth knowledge of ISO 21434, and its counterpart of China GB/T standard
- Experience of third party certification process of CSMS
- Good cross team communication skill, organizing meetings/workshops
- Good skill of documentation, e.g. process artifacts, timeline plan, RACIS table, etc.
- Sufficient multi-tasking management skill of various ad-hoc incoming to-dos
- Good written and fair talking English
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.