Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- You define and create test specification based on requirements and the system test strategy.
- Review and analysis of specifications to derive test cases, creation and development of test concepts and the architecture for test cases as well as tracking and reporting on implementation status are within your area of responsibility.
- You are responsible for preparing and setting up the test environment and ensuring test readiness Initial operation of control units and functions on the test bench, coordinating incoming tests to determine and report on test readiness and test worthiness are also part of your duties.
- You are in charge of the initial operation of test cases, evaluation and documentation of test results of test runs including backup and versioning of all relevant test results (test case results, measurement data, test report etc.).
- Defect management and result reporting is also within the scope of your responsibilities
- Master- or Diploma degree in in electrical engineering, computer science, automotive engineering, mechatronics or equivalent (with a focus on software engineering, software technology)
- Minimum 5 years work experience in the (automotive) electronic industry or similar
- Expert knowledge in the field of testing regarding processes, methods, tools and technology
- Deep understanding of automotive processes & procedures
- Expert knowledge of test processes and testing of networked vehicle functions
- Expert knowledge in HiL test automation with dSPACE Controldesk
- Deep knowledge in a programming language, e.g. C, C++, Java, Phyton
- Deep knowledge of EXAM or others test automation tools
- Deep knowledge in bus tracing and signal analysis with CANoe, CANanalyzer
- Experience in agile working methods (e.g. SCRUM, SAFE, etc.)
- Experience in the application of tools for Project management e.g. Jira
- A certification according to “ISTQB® Certified Tester – Foundation Level” is required
- A certificate in IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering – Foundation Level (CPRE-FL) would be an advantage
- Convincing communication / argumentation / persuasiveness / negotiation skills
- High degree of creativity, initiative and willingness to perform
- High ability to solve problems, conflicts, and to achieve strategy aims in complex environment with the team
- Good command of spoken and written English & German
- Chinese helpful
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.