Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
RTM project support
- Track vehicle status and care customer
- Read CAN signal from data-logger
- Check and analyze data under guidance
- Summarize test result periodically
IUPR fleet project support
- Organize and track IUPR fleet
- Read data from data-logger and send to EDL periodically
- Support other tasks under our responsibility
Team support on daily work, e.g. meeting organization, room booking, equipment installing, vehicle and parts management, etc.
- Bachelor degree on automotive, mechanical, computer technology or other related engineering major
- Good skills on Microsoft office, e.g. PowerPoint, Excel
- Good willing to organize and support miscellaneous work
- Open and nice for cooperation
- Fluent English is preferred, at least in writing and reading
- Programming skills is preferred, VBA, python
- Working experience of engineering field is preferred
At TeamOne, we put our employees first. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including additional health insurance, paid time off, flexible schedules, professional development opportunities, performance bonuses, parental leave, company events, and employee discounts. We believe in creating a positive and supportive work environment that helps our team members thrive
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.