Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect user requirements, and developing architectural and functional specifications for China Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau, and rest of Asia markets
- Drive SW implementation with internal and external development teams, identify deviations between the actual performance and planning status, and define countermeasures
- Track bug fixing, and responsible for the overall bug-fixing process, including KPM assignment, rating, and fix delivery
- Track change request to achieve quality-wise approvable state
- Keep function iteration and new feature integration in owned domain to ensure the product competitiveness in the market
- Responsible for regular information synchronization between project managers, testers, suppliers and other stakeholders by means of reports and participating regular meetings on demands
- Knowledge and knowhow in Android development and programming, ECU development, vehicle SW development, or other technical development area in automotive industry
- Product design and function definition in infotainment system/connect service area
- Experience in SAFe agile model of SW development
- Excellent language skills in Chinese and English (written and verbal)
At TeamOne, we put our employees first. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including additional health insurance, paid time off, flexible schedules, professional development opportunities, performance bonuses, parental leave, company events, and employee discounts. We believe in creating a positive and supportive work environment that helps our team members thrive
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.