Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance of the produce or process at supplier side: Ensure supplier can follow up project states with defined millstone with detail quality target, e.g. on site check, technical discussion, or data communication
- Supplier release, maintenance, monitor and continual improvement over the entire product cycle: Supplier release regarding to PPA VDA2; Preparation of the technical report such as EM, QPN-I and corresponding activities, presentation of results; Monitor supplier performance (incidents, PPM, COPQ) and develop / implement effective action plans to improve poor performing suppliers; Regular review of BTV relevant documents (e.g. MLA documents, status reports, assessments reports); Issue supplier performance PC’s and follow through to completion. Conduct supplier escalation in Program Critical Suppliers
- Supplier claim & change management: Support for quality analysis for the issue caused by supplier or sub-supplier, disposition supplier 8D’s report; Support for any change relevant with supplier, responsible for production process change release and PPA approval
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor of Technical university or above, in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronic Technology, Software Engineering
- 3+ years working experiences as a Quality Engineer
- Minimum 2 years of applied experience in Supplier Quality Management
- Understanding of HW technical documentation, such as BOM & Drawing
- Solid hands-on experience in the full process of realizing automotive HW project from design development to mass production
- Have experience on at list one below product: Camera, USL, LiDAR, ECU, LED/LCD, vehicle communication system, etc.
- Experiences in the following also a plus: Automotive Software, Project Management, Automotive Industry, experience in working with multiple customers globally on process improvement
- Knowledge about quality method (e.g.: VDA relevant standards)
- Knowledge about software development is a plus
- Fluent oral, read, and writing English
- German is a plus
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.