Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for HMI requirements and specifications clarification
- Modify or create PRD to support HMI development and test team
- Work closely with developers on fast production deploying and configuring
- At least 3 years of relevant experiences
- Be familiar with Infotainment system, especially UIUX, and have a good command of HMI language
- Be able to start the tasks in short time with deep understanding of infotainment HMI architecture, HMI development process, etc.
- Be a good team player and have the spirit of exploration
- English as working language is a must
- Android development related experience is a plus
- Lean-Agile practices is a plus
At TeamOne, we put our employees first. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including additional health insurance, paid time off, flexible schedules, professional development opportunities, performance bonuses, parental leave, company events, and employee discounts. We believe in creating a positive and supportive work environment that helps our team members thrive
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.