Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Build ISMS (information security management system) and DSMS (data security management system) for the info and data security governance
- Draft company security policies and process in accordance with corresponding regulations and group policies
- Align security process with practitioners and ensure its well-conduction
- Address requirements from DPO (data protection officer) in data engineering/management process
- Support data security VEX to interpret technical regulations
- Provide clear guidance of access control, IAM, data classification and tag for various business cases
- Define principles/methods of dynamic security asset identification and management which are capable of statistic and tracing
- Define product of tools, that meet the needs of ISMS/DSMS governance
- Successfully completed studies in the field of information security, computer science, data science, electrical engineering or comparable
- At least 1 year of experience in engineering project management in automotive industry
- At least 1 year working experience related to information security and/or data security
- Basic understanding of automotive system architectures from a security perspective
- Familiar with vehicle software development related data+ Good understanding of data security regulations, e.g. CAC Auto-data several provisions, GB/T41871, GDPR, etc.
- High Experience with managing of product related legal and data security requirements
- Knowledge in European data protection law and ideally IT contract law
- Extensive project management skills
- Fluent English language skills (oral and written), German language skills are a plus
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.