Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- You are responsible for the technical project management including steering of the timelines and the quality of SW, HW and customer functions with the strong focus to drive the project and reach the goals
- You are responsible for the planning of project milestone, fulfilling the relevant tasks to each milestone, monitoring of software and functions maturity levels as well as central issue management
- You are responsible for controlling product maturity from the concept phase through to the customer release, including verification of planned maturity at the integration test instances and vehicles
- You coordinate and align all relevant project/ technical topics with the integration team, development domains, headquarter, JVs and other partners in region China
- You represent the Integration team and the project status in relevant meetings/ committees
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics or equivalent
- More than 5 years of experience in the automotive industry
- Many years of experience in function and software development
- Deep knowledge of project/ test management and system engineering
- Familiar with organization, systems and processes regarding project / test management as a plus
- Experience in agile forms of work (e.g. SCRUM, SAFE, etc.)
- Languages: Chinese and English. German is a must
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.