Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
- Collaborate with the Director of Operations and other senior staff to define project objectives, timelines, and budget constraints
- Develop and maintain project plans, including resource allocation, project scope, and risk management plans
- Monitor project progress and take corrective action as needed to keep the project on track
- Manage project documentation and communication with stakeholders, including regular status reports and project updates
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, sales, and manufacturing, to ensure project goals are aligned with overall company objectives
- Conduct regular project meetings and facilitate effective communication among project team members
- Support the Director of Operations in identifying new business opportunities and developing proposals for new projects
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration, or a related field
- 1-2 years of project management experience, preferably in the automotive industry or related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficient in project management tools such as Microsoft Project or Notion
- Knowledge of project management methodologies such as Agile or Waterfall
- Familiarity with engineering design processes and project lifecycle management
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work products on time and within budget
- Fluent in Chinese, English and German
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.