Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Project set up: Collecting relevant information to evaluate the business case; Align in SE Team to get project approval; Prepare relevant contract and quotation to partner
- Project Status tracking: Track project status according to project milestones; Coordinate resources in order to achieve project milestones
- Process optimization/establishing: Establish/optimize the communication process inside project teams and with partners
- Organization project meetings: According to a defined process; Regular Meetings and Conferences within China and to Europe (Germany and Hungary)
- Documentations: Documentation of necessary documents; Regularly reporting to SE Teamleader; Documentation of project status
- Information management: Leading and guiding relevant meetings; Internal status presentation
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Major Business Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or equivalent
- Good technical knowledge of engines & vehicles
- Good knowledge of project management
- With a minimum of 2 years working experiences with required knowledge
- Good knowledge of Project management, PMP preferred
- Work experience in the organization and coordination, as well as in vehicle/component management preferred
- Fundamental knowledge in engines, vehicles and product development process
- Language skills in English is must, German as plus
- Very good communicative skills
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.