Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall management of the software testing laboratory and electric workshop
- Part, tools and storage management
- Lab security and safety management to assure ISO 9001
- Ensuring technical conformity and quality of received benches and parts
- Continuous improvement, including collecting requirements and purchasing
- University in Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent
- 3+ years relevant working experience in automotive or similar industry , experience in lab isespecially appreciated
- Experienced in cabling work
- Knowledge in electrical standards and safety, ideally with trainings and certifications
- Languages: Chinese and English
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.