Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Making test plans and align with Function Owners
- Test cases review and execution on test vehicles and benches, revise test cases according to China-specific functions/features
- Bug detection and ticket creation and follow up the solving process of the tickets
- Status report generation and communication with EU function owners regarding test status
- Pre-Analysis of different issues
- Attend test drives
- Other tasks assigned by Team Lead
- Achive all test tasks in the whole lifecycle, include test cases execution, defects submission and follow-up, test report analysis and test quality improvement, risk control, problem resolution
- Have a rich experience in car connectivity testing
- Experiences in projects in the field of MOD (core services and grey services) are highly preferred
- Familiar with main MOD related ECUs including head unit, gateway, conbox/OCU
- Good at communicating with other colleagues such as FO/TPL/PM
- More than 3 years’ experiences MOD testing, good at discovering bugs/risks, good at narrowing down root cause, log analysis and resolving problems
- Being fluent in English is mandatory
- Familiar with vehicle architecture and communication protocol like MQTT/CAN/LIN/ETHERNET/MOST/Flexray
- Basic understanding in software development is required
- Know-how of development tools, such as CANoe, ODIS, BluePiraT, DOORS, DoRIS, KPM and Jira is required
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.