Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Track project status regularly, with OPL, weekly report, monthly report
- Project implementation phase, coordination of internal and external resources, according to the project plan to complete the work to ensure that the project is delivered on time
- Responsible for communication with suppliers to ensure that the project is completed according to the plan acceptance, invoicing and other work
- Continuously optimize the project management process and tools to provide cross-department and cross-regional project team execution efficiency
- Bachelor degree or above, background in automotive, software, automation, etc.
- With fast learning ability, strong anti-stress ability, like to accept challenges, adapt to the company’s rapid development of the pace and culture
- Strong communication skills, able to effectively coordinate the company’s internal and external resources to serve the project
- More than 2 years to project management experience, with experience in project lifecycle management, car networking industry preferred
- Have a certain understanding of car networking, with the R&D department can communicate effectively
- Be able to accept a certain degree of travel and on-site office scenarios
- English can be used as working language
- Expert in PPT
At TeamOne, we put our employees first. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including additional health insurance, paid time off, flexible schedules, professional development opportunities, performance bonuses, parental leave, company events, and employee discounts. We believe in creating a positive and supportive work environment that helps our team members thrive
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.