Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- During the project planning phase, you will define the testing requirement according to the component specifications and governmental requirements (electrical / mechanical / environmental / functional / EMC / HIL / endurance testing / etc.), develop endurance testing requirements for the local market and monitoring of component testing at supplier side, validation and documentation of test results and preparation of the component releases
- In the project execution phase, you will ensure quality and durability of local content components, analyze components after endurance testing, evaluate and report results to related departments and define, track and introduce countermeasures in case of deviations
- You will participate and organize regular accruing meeting, where you will represent our customer in internal and external, national and international committees. Therefore, you can call up and present the project and development-status at any time
- The detailed documentation of all necessary documents along customers process chain, releasing reports for every relevant milestone and the compilation for emission relevant technical documents will be part of your daily routine
- In your daily work you will, release local content components, gather all testing results from internal and external testing departments and prepare testing release documentation for engine components
- Additionally, you will be responsible for controlling suppliers from technical point of view, leading discussions about technical function development with suppliers, find technical solutions with suppliers if issues happening on bug fixing phases of the projects, responsible for tracking implementation status with suppliers, comprehensive project coordination for engine components by choosing suitable methods and close contact to local content suppliers and engine plants
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Major Business Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2-year working experience in vehicle development
- Advanced technical knowledge of engines & vehicles, as well as automobile development process
- Good knowledge of Test bench systems (e.g. AVL)
- Good knowledge of Software (e.g. INCA / AVL-Puma)
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Project management understanding
- Good team work ability and willingness to share knowledge with others
- Strong organization and coordination skills
- Language skills in English are business fluent and German is a must
- Sufficiently communicative skills
- Willingness to travel inside China and abroad
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.