Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for conducting requirement clarification with business departments, conducting requirement analysis, and scope definition of the project
- Be responsible for communicating with relevant parties of the project implementation and defining job split and work scope
- Be responsible for the business analysis and solution development of project delivery, and control the technical boundary of the project
- Be responsible for product prototype and solution design, and conduct labor cost evaluation based on this, and purchase from third-party suppliers
- Be responsible for formulating the project implementation plan, supervising the implementation of the plan, ensuring the accurate implementation of the plan and completing the project delivery
- Be responsible for organizing project implementation, internally coordinating the company’s internal resources, and externally coordinating users and relevant providers
- Be responsible for the daily management, communication, task allocation, problem tracking and solution, including organizing regular meetings, regularly outputting project status reports, etc
- Be responsible for communicating with the business department, including regular reporting, key milestones and results presentation, etc
- Be responsible for outputting documents required by the process through the review of relevant IT processes within the Group, including IT security, etc
- More than 5 years of software project management, implementation and delivery experience
- Rich cross-department communication and coordination capabilities, be capable of promoting implementation of cross-department projects
- Have experience in product design and solution design, and be able to participate in technical exchange and evaluation
- Connectivity experience is needed, such as connectivity product design, operation design, connectivity date driven topic, or connectivity project PMO
- Solid knowledge on vehicle and backend integration;
- Good presentation and communication skill;
- Skilled use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word to write relevant documents
- Be able to communicate in English and output English documents
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.