Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish a community for experience sharing and learning formats
- Support the value creation organization to perform and continuously improve
- Exchanged/align current status of Agile implementation
- Update and refine the SAFe Framework based on 1st version
- Identify projects with high motivation and condition to implement agile coach
- Project Management concepts, process, activities, roles and guidance brought together
- Clear definition of what “project” means in the SAFe
- Each process level clarifies project management activities, events, roles, and artifacts
- Identify Agile/SAFe implement roadmap
- Carry into the organization
- Communication of impact
- Accompaniment & support of Solutions
- Organization & planning of onboarding into the new project & working environment
- Identify affected stakeholders
- Business Agility assessment report potential teams and domains
- SAFe Transformation objectives, strategy, blueprint, and roadmap
- Organization & collaboration model released and regular communication setup
- Customized SAFe transformation solution for each level including process, roles, responsibilities, information flow, metrics definition for each team
- Transformation implementation execution and record
- Readiness assessment report with measured agile performance & continuous improvement plan
- Agile Core Facilitators/Stakeholders coaching content & record
- Clear understanding of work products with SAFe Info Model including Applied SAFe Information Model
- SAFe Certificated
- 10+ years’ experience related domains
- Fluent English and Chinese is a must+ Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture
- Fluent business language skill in English (verbal and written)
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.