Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports the data protection officer/group data protection officer in the performance of his legal and operational duties, also at affiliated companies in China and abroad
- Develops data protection statements and data protection concepts for complex inquiries
- Analyses, consults and reviews projects, documents and system plans from a data protection perspective with a focus on the automotive sector
- Performs privacy audits and data protection impact assessments
- Contact person for data protection departments of national and international Group companies, as well as for authorities and affected persons
- Participates in communication and training on data protection, other tasks assigned by senior and top management
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Cyber & Data Security, Information Technology, Legal, Project Management, Economics or Business related fields at best
- The data protection manager should have solid experience in connectivity project and data protection management, Volkswagen related project experience must
- In-depth knowledge of data protection and data security
- Practical experience in data protection consulting, support in designing processes in compliance with data protection regulations and conducting technical checks and audits
- Working experiences should be 3 – 5 years in related positions
- Work experience including consulting firms, automotive industry, mobility companies, etc. preferred
- Large corporative company or agile startup experience and international experience needed
- High analytical thinking and attention to details needed
- Good knowledge of local data protection and cybersecurity regulations
- Ideally a certification as data protection and/or security specialist
- Project management qualification like PMP certificate
- Strong with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Savvy in preparing high-level management presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Set high targets and drive for results
- Excellent interpersonal networking skills and communications
- Chinese and English as working language is a must
- German language capability preferred
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.