Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Building-up simulation environment for driving assistant systems and ADAS functions
- Implementing, developing sensor models and interfaces for SIL/HIL test benches
- Developing, adapting 3D environment for China specific roads and tracks
- Programming and implementing of different types of frameworks and middleware
- Develop new methodologies and tools for improved virtual testing
- Control and execute automated tests on networked integration SILs/HILs
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science; game engine development
- 3 years+ of relevant experience in the development of virtual realities
- Deep knowledge in environment simulation of driver assistance systems and OpenDrive xml and OpenScenario format
- Deep knowledge in frameworks and middleware (MQTT, ROS, ADTF)
- Deep knowledge in real-time simulation with Matlab/Simulink
- Deep knowledge of vehicle bus systems (LIN, CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet)
- Experience in bus tracing and signal analysis with CANoe, CANanalyzer
- Deep programming knowledge C, C#, C++ and game engine development
- Experience in the application of tools for Project management e.g. Jira
- Experience in dSpace Hil-Systems is a plus
- Languages: English (written and verbal), German is a plus
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.