Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- You are responsible for creating, aligning and implementing the test strategy to ensure smooth test execution and excellent results
- You lead deep technical discussions with specialist departments and establish an overview of complex cross-domain dependencies
- You initiate and steer test case creation according to aligned test strategy coordinate and responsible for the correct test case execution and results
- You are responsible for the time schedule of the whole test plan and to execute all relevant test cases to each milestone and report the results and relevant issues
- Coordinating meetings to discuss test failures with the different development departments and find the most applicable solutions for the project
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years work experience in the (automotive) electronic industry or similar
- Experience in function and software development
- Expert knowledge in the field of testing regarding processes, methods, tools and technology
- Deep knowledge of test management and system engineering
- Experience in agile working methods (e.g. SCRUM, SAFE, etc.)
- Language(s): Chinese and English. German is a plus
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.