Join our Team and watch the magic happen!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”
We aim to get better every day. Therefore we are looking for professionals like YOU!
You are an experienced specialist in your field, with us you will surely find the right challenge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and support the technical release, responsible parts with focus on cooling/thermal management/exhaust systems in all vehicle projects
- Prepare the technical documents for sourcing, testing request and other thermal management localization activities
- Track and report the status of sourcing, support to identify capable local suppliers to develop powertrain parts according to technical requirements & specification
- Check and prepare the golden rule documents, check lists for regional and recommendation
- Organize the regular pre-meetings, prepare agenda & protocols, and ensure the documentation in group system
- Track and coordinate with partners regarding the release steps and countermeasures, prepare the status reports for whole vehicle project steering meetings to ensure the project schedules
- Release recommendation for local content components
- Initiate release documentation
- Release components with consultancy of responsible
- Track release documentation and change implementation in to production
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- With a minimum of 2 years working experiences in automotive industry
- Work experience in the organization and coordination, as well as in vehicle/ component management preferred
- Fundamental knowledge in product development process
- Native Chinese, English is a must, German (business fluent) is highly preferred
Ready for the challenge? We would be glad to receive your motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and certificates.